Did you know that you possess the spirit of the warrior? Inside all of us, there is a tiny warrior – not the destructive image we’ve seen on TV and in movies but a positive force that goes to battle every day to get us through challenges in our careers, in our lives, and within ourselves. To light the fires of success, you first need a spark… The Tiny Warrior book is it!
The Gold Package Package includes:
- 50 Tiny Warrior books to hand out to your students
- FREE copy of The Tiny Warrior Teaching Guide
- A bonus one-hour teleconference session with your class and the author of The Tiny Warrior, D.J. Vanas
Scheduling, technical arrangements and any associated costs for setup are teacher responsibilities.
What Others Are Saying about The Tiny Warrior:
“The Tiny Warrior is full of big ideas for living life to its fullest. Native American wisdom blends with a warm and engaging story line to remind us of the important things we still need to learn. If you’re tired of the same old self-help books, read this gem. It sparkles with originality and life.”
– Mark Sanborn CSP, CPAE, President of Sanborn & Assoicates, Inc., Author of High-Impact Leadership
“The Tiny Warrior will teach you in a brief, inspiring ready the wisdom many search a lifetime to learn. It will take you on a journey to the center of your soul.”
– Billy Mills, National Spokesperson of Running Strong for American Indian Youth, Olympic Gold Medalist
“D.J. Vanas beautifully weaves Native American stories of universal truths and life lessons that apply to every age. We must conquer our fears to achieve our dreams and this book will help do both. In these pages, D.J. really illustrates how we can better ourselves to better serve others, capturing the true essence of warrior-hood and success.”
– LeAnn Thieman, Co-author of Chicken Soup for the Nurse’s Soul